happy birthday to us – lotion bar launch!
Diphy Wellness officially turned 1 on July 1st, 2021! We are so incredibly grateful and humbled by all of the love and warm responses that we have received in the past 365 days.
To celebrate our first year, we launched a brand new product: Lotion Bars! If you know us and have been following along our journey, you know that we're about to dive deeper into all things lotion bars to make sure there are no questions left unanswered.
what are lotion bars?
Let’s first address the basics – Lotion bars are the solid version of the traditional lotion. These bars are solid at room temperature and melt into your skin with body heat. Our bars are packed with pure butters and oils allowing you to use less and nourishing to your skin more
how to use our lotion bars?
For best results we recommend using the lotion bars on dry skin. This allows the bar to melt upon contact with skin and to be absorbed easier.
lotion bar benefits
- Compact product that is perfect to take wherever you are headed
- Traveling? Lotion bars are perfect for carry ons because there is no liquid
- Eco-friendly packaging; say goodbye to plastic bottles and unnecessary waste!
- Made with natural, high-quality ingredients that melt right into your skin
- Concentrated ingredients that are not diluted with water, allowing you to use less and nourish your skin more
- Good for dry, cracked skin; ability to relieve psoriasis, eczema and repair damaged skin
how long do they last?
Our lotion bars may look small, but they are mighty! Our pack of lotion bars includes 14 bars. The longevity of your lotion bars depends on how you use them.
If you are using it to target areas, such as your legs or a dry patch, one bar can last about 3+ uses. You can also use one bar to moisturize your entire body, which is great because it is sanitary and equals zero waste. There is also nothing more satisfying than starting a fresh bar the next time you shower!
Pro-tip: store your lotion bars away from direct sunlight and heat to ensure they stay solid at room temperature. You want them ready to melt right into your skin, not into its packaging!
Our lotion bars are made from natural high-quality ingredients that will nourish your skin
- Cocoa Butter
- Coconut Oil
- RSPO (Sustainable) Palm Oil
- Stearic Acid (Vegetable Derived)
- Shea Butter
- Almond Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Avocado Oil
- Vitamin E
what scents are they available in?
Our lotion bars come in naked, coconut and eucalyptus. When it comes to our scents, we use premium blends of non-gmo, paraben-free, phthalate-free, cruelty-free fragrance and essential oils.
- Naked: fragrance-free, our naked lotion bars are ideal for people who are sensitive to smells or prefer no fragrance/essential oils.
- Coconut: a tropical coconut scent made up of a blend of tropical fruits, palm bark, and accents of lime for a vibrant aroma reminiscent of palm trees and sandy beaches.
- Eucalyptus: the epitome of aromatherapy – eucalyptus is a cooling, refreshing scent, that is light yet musky. Some aromatherapy benefits include promoting tranquility and relaxation.
the inside scoop
Before we sign off, we want to leave you with some insider tips from our Diphy team about our new lotion bars.
Now, you can dive deep into the world of lotion bars with newfound confidence and knowledge. Be prepared to conquer anything you set your mind to with moisturized, glowing skin!